This – 0ne of our most popular items for those looking for gifts for kids – helps teach positive prayer habits and encourages a reflective and grateful end to each day. The Bedtime Prayer Cube makes prayer fun and teaches children to lead the family in prayer before going to bed. A fun way to teach a centering habit that will benefit children their whole lives. Young ones love rolling the dice for the words to thank the Giver of all good gifts.
This prayer dice is made of birchwood and feels wonderful to the touch.
Six Ways to Pray
Here are the six prayers on the Bedtime Prayer Cube (one on each side):
1. Good evening, God, I come to rest. I hope today I did my best. Forgive me if I missed Your mark. Be with me always in the dark. Amen
2. God, I thank you for this day! Be with me while I sleep. Comfort all who weep. Guard your world tonight! Bless us with your might! Amen.
3. Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray the Lord my soul to keep. May angels cradle me at night And bless me in the morning light. Amen.
4. Angels bless and angels keep, angels guard me while I sleep. Bless my heart, bless my home, bless my spirit as I roam. Guide and guard me through the night, wake me with the morning’s light. Amen.
5. God, hold me and bless me, grant me rest. When You are with me, I sleep the best. Amen.
6. Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God’s love commits me here, watch over me throughout the night, and keep me safe within your sight. Amen.